I have a default Geoserver v2.2.1 setup, which I use for demo purposes.

I'm now working on a project that requires a second user to work on my
Geoserver.
I want this second user admin rights to a specific workspace only, so he
can add, remove and alter layers and stores.

I've created a new Group Servers using the 'Users, Groups, and Roles' page.
In this service I've added a new user.

In the 'Data Security' page I've added a rule: <MyWorkspace>.*.a

Now I don't know how to continue. I've looked at the Group options and the
Role options but I'm not sure how to add the data rule to the new user.

Can anybody assist?

Thanks,

Paul