Hi List,

we have had Geoserver running on Tomcat on Windows Server 2008 R2, for a
while without problems.

Recently we upgraded both Tomcat, JDK and Geoserver (2.3.3), and find
crashes regularly now.
We already downgraded to JDK 1.6 after finding messages that 1.7 was still
not supported.

The crashes are such that the Tomcat service stops and does not start up
anymore. Only Geoserver is running in Tomcat.

After the crash there is a log file named hs_err_pid2728.log

I copied one of those to here:

http://pastebin.com/JX56DeW7

It looks like there is something going wrong with outputting the images:
InternalAprOutputBuffer.flushBuffer

Anybody a clue?

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde

ps it is an open service, if needed I can provide a service url