Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I wan't to place a symbol on the boundary of the ellipse at the top.

In my question I had pointed two filter functions (numPoints and pointN)
which I guess could be useful but I don't know how to use them. I could find
any documentation on their usage.

If someone has idea about how in SLD we use a filter function (numPoints)
which returns a value(n) and then performing an arithmetic operation on that
return value (3/4*n), please suggest.

thanks