Hi All
Something that may be of interest to some on this list: I've released a
number of our corporate assets to GitHub.

The SLD's have a few of the more advanced filters in them so may be of
interest even to those who don't wish to load Ordnance Survey data, but
instead use them as an implementation reference (Use them with a good
Desktop search and "find within" for instance).

* SLD files for our Ordnance Survey styling, including four different
MasterMap stylings, and two complete view stacks (1:250 to 1:10,000,000).
https://github.com/warwickshire/SLDs

* FME Workspaces - mostly for loading OS Data, but there's also a fairly
decent data quality checker in there to.
https://github.com/warwickshire/FME-Workspaces

* General Python scripts, one of which converts a WMS GetCapabilities
document to a KML file (I've posted this to the list before).
https://github.com/warwickshire/GIS-Python-scripts

Hope someone finds these useful.

Cheers,
Jonathan

--
This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may
contain confidential, sensitive or personal information and should be