From: Jonathan Moules [mailto:jonathanmou...@warwickshire.gov.uk]
Sent: 21 August 2014 15:24
To: geoserver-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Geoserver-users] [Release] - SLD's for Ordnance Survey data

Hi All
Something that may be of interest to some on this list: I've released a number
of our corporate assets to GitHub.

The SLD's have a few of the more advanced filters in them so may be of interest
even to those who don't wish to load Ordnance Survey data, but instead use them
as an implementation reference (Use them with a good Desktop search and "find
within" for instance).

* SLD files for our Ordnance Survey styling, including four different MasterMap
stylings, and two complete view stacks (1:250 to 1:10,000,000).
https://github.com/warwickshire/SLDs

* FME Workspaces - mostly for loading OS Data, but there's also a fairly decent
data quality checker in there to.
https://github.com/warwickshire/FME-Workspaces

* General Python scripts, one of which converts a WMS GetCapabilities document
to a KML file (I've posted this to the list before).
https://github.com/warwickshire/GIS-Python-scripts

Hope someone finds these useful.

Cheers,
Jonathan

This transmission is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain
confidential, sensitive or personal information and should be handled
accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it
for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else.
If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender
immediately. All email traffic sent to or from us, including without limitation
all GCSX traffic, may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance
with relevant legislation.
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. It may contain privileged
information and is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It must not be
distributed without consent. If you are not one of the intended recipients,
please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose, distribute, or retain
this email or any part of it and do not take any action based on it.

Unless expressly stated, opinions in this email are those of the individual
sender, and not of Knowsley MBC. Legally binding obligations can only be
created for, or be entered into on behalf of, Knowsley MBC by duly authorised
officers or representatives.

Knowsley MBC excludes any liability whatsoever for any offence caused, any
direct or consequential loss arising from the use, or reliance on, this e-mail
or its contents. We believe but do not warrant that this e-mail and any
attachments are virus free. You must therefore take full responsibility for
virus checking and no responsibility is accepted for loss or damage arising
from viruses or changes made to this message after it was sent. Knowsley MBC
reserves the right to monitor and/or record all e-mail communications through
its network in accordance with relevant legislation.