Hi,

I do not know anything about compiling but if it helps, I have been using with
good success this Win-64 binary package
http://www.gaia-gis.it/gaia-sins/windows-bin-amd64/mod_spatialite-4.2.0-win-amd64.7z
with sqlite-jdbc4-3.8.2-SNAPSHOT.jar from
https://bitbucket.org/xerial/sqlite-jdbc/downloads
on OpenJUMP running on both Oracle and OpenJDK 64-bit jre. . Older jdbc drivers
do not work. I have not tried sqlite-jdbc-3.8.5-pre1.jar.
BTW.  Sandro is planning to release Spatialite 4.2.1 soon, perhaps next week.

I do not know if there is  any reason to use  OpenJDK but an easy way for
getting a 64-bit version for Windows is to download gvSIG-CE from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gvsigce/files/latest/download.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

Justin Deoliveira wrote:
Unfortunately there is no current solution for Windows 64 bit. I couldn't
figure out how to get a proper working Windows 64 bit compiler so I eventually
gave up on that platform. What is needed is for someone to compile all the
necessary libraries on that platform. The project that builds out everything is
here:

  https://bitbucket.org/jdeolive/sqlite-jdbc/

Hello everyone.

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to use the SpatiaLite extension in
GeoServer in a Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit server with TomCat?

When I install this extension, only one option is shown: spatialite (JNDI)
connection

Is there any workaround to make it  work?

Thanks in advance.

Un saludo

[http://www.tragsa.es/SiteCollectionImages/Relaciones%20Institucionales%20(Prensa)/FIRMA%20OUTLOOK/Tragsatec.png]

[http://www.tragsa.es/SiteCollectionImages/Relaciones%20Institucionales%20(Prensa)/FIRMA%20OUTLOOK/cenefa.png]

Pedro Briones Garcia
Jefe de Grupo de Actuaciones y Proyectos
Gerencia de Sistemas de Información Geográfica
Grupo Tragsa - SEPI

[http://www.tragsa.es/SiteCollectionImages/Relaciones%20Institucionales%20(Prensa)/FIRMA%20OUTLOOK/Tragsatec_SEPI.png]

Calle Julián Camarillo 6 B - 28037 Madrid
Tel.: 913226489 - 88216 - Fax: 913226005
p...@tragsa.es <mailto:p...@tragsa.es> www.tragsa.es <http://www.tragsa.es/>

En beneficio del medio ambiente, imprime este e-mail sólo si realmente es
necesario
For the benefit of the environment, print this e-mail only if you really need

________________________________
 El consumo de papel es perjudicial para el medio ambiente. Por favor, téngalo
en cuenta antes de imprimir este mensaje. AVISO LEGAL: Este mensaje y sus
anexos pueden contener información confidencial o legalmente protegida. Está
dirigido únicamente a la persona o entidad indicada como destinatarios del
mensaje. Si este mensaje le hubiera llegado por error, por favor elimínelo sin
revisarlo ni reenviarlo y notifíquelo inmediatamente al remitente.

Justin Deoliveira
VP Engineering | Boundless<http://boundlessgeo.com/>
jdeol...@boundlessgeo.com<mailto:jdeol...@boundlessgeo.com>
@boundlessgeo<http://twitter.com/boundlessgeo/>