[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
This is what I found in the (version 2.1.0) sources, at the beginning of
MySQLDataStoreFactory.java:

/* Copyright (c) 2001, 2003 TOPP - www.openplans.org.  All rights
reserved.
 * This code is licensed under the GPL 2.0 license, availible at the
root
 * application directory.
 */
Always wondered where that code had gotten too - GeoServer has a history of trying out some ideas (like the validation module) and then donating the code to GeoTools (with a change of license). In each case we have asked permission and they have been very agreeable. A couple years ago they put up a poll about changing license, although I am not sure if anything came of it.