Hi,
we are working on an application where we need to edit FeatureType/AttributeType
stuff in a rich client, and the send them back to the server for update.
The problem is, the communication protocol uses serialization, and these
classes are not serializable.

Can we mark them as Serializable or you do see a good reason not to?
Please vote :-)

Cheers
Andrea Aime

PS: btw, also DefaultFeature and the like are not serializable. Too bad in my
opinion, they should be. What about changing these too?