Milton Jonathan a écrit :
> Besides trying to read files referenced in this way, I've also made
> attempts to build a MathTransform involving a CRS with code EPSG:4291,
> but I end up with a "Unit conversion from "°" to "DMS" is non-linear"
> exception.

The conversions from DMS units to decimal degrees is not yet implemented in
GeoTools. However I would be very interrested to known if DMS units are really
used in practice (if not, then GeoTools should not try to convert them). For
example which values are used for 10°30'S in "real" database used in Brazil
with
the EPSG:4291 CRS? Is it 10.30 (DMS) or 10.50 (decimal degrees)?

> However, I've seen no way to make things work using
> Hints.FORCE_STANDARD_AXIS_UNITS, as suggested over there. If I try to
> initialize GeoTools with this hint turned on, I get a
> NoSuchAuthorityCodeException whenever trying to decode a CRS.

I need to investigate that. As a temporary workaround, you may try to edit the
DirectEpsgFactory class, lines 144 to 161, and replace the unit corresponding
the EPSG code of the units used in your CRS (I don't know which one it is). For
example you may replace Units.SEXAGESIMAL_DMS by NonSI.DEGREE_ANGLE. You may
need to performs similar change in AbstractEpsgFactory (the equivalent lines
are
closer to the bottom of the files). This code duplication is very ugly, but its
not mine (and I didn't had the time to clean them yet).

        Martin