Hello,

I am using geotools Version 28.1. When requesting Features from a WSF
Version 2.0.0 and using a HTTP proxy for the requests I get the following
Exception.

java.lang.ClassCastException: java.util.HashMap cannot be cast to
org.opengis.feature.simple.SimpleFeature
        at
org.geotools.data.wfs.internal.parsers.PullParserFeatureReader.parse(
PullParserFeatureReader.java:119)
        at
org.geotools.data.wfs.internal.parsers.PullParserFeatureReader.parse(
PullParserFeatureReader.java:47)
        at org.geotools.data.wfs.WFSFeatureReader.<init>(
WFSFeatureReader.java:54)
        at org.geotools.data.wfs.WFSFeatureSource.getReaderInternal(
WFSFeatureSource.java:290)
        at org.geotools.data.store.ContentFeatureSource.getReader(
ContentFeatureSource.java:636)
        at org.geotools.data.store.ContentFeatureCollection.features(
ContentFeatureCollection.java:173)
        at org.geotools.data.store.ContentFeatureCollection.features(
ContentFeatureCollection.java:52)

The problem is that the ParserHandler wants to load the Schema for the
DescribeFeatureType URL directly. This leads to a
java.net.SocketTimeoutException, because the used HTTP proxy is ignored.

Is there a way to tell the Parserhandler the Proxy Information? Or is
there another way to load the Schema for the DescribeFeatureType?

Kind regards

Susanne