Hi,

That is good to hear. I don't see which ApplicationSchemaXSD you're talking
about, or how you can customize it when you're using WFSClient.
Some code would be useful.

To avoid extensive download of schemas, it's possible to set the parameter:
WFSDataStoreFactory:SCHEMA_CACHE_LOCATION.
You can see further explanation here
<https://docs.geotools.org/stable/userguide/library/data/wfs-ng.html>.

Regards,
Roar Brænden