I started the html,  and I have been meaning to request only for text
for weeks now,  when you wrote about the Aqua it seemed as good a time
as any.  I am not mad about it,   it is just a request,  so I don't
miss anything important that might be said.  In the year and half that
I have read this list I have learned a lot of things about the care
and maintenance of my furry little friends.  It was a simple request
that is all,  I did not do it to be mean but just a request.