Okay, people, I didn't know...and my writing was accepted fine until someone
wrote in Aqua. So, I'm sick of getting emails that are people just smarting
off to me. I wasn't the only one who did it and I didn't know font color and
size was a form of html..Oh, please, Oh please...forgive me!! Gosh.
Do you people have to wine about that? Just close out of the stupid email and
go to the next...instead you make other people think its a BIG problem which
it isnt and then they start getting angry about this.
DROP IT!