Hi all,

I like the washer idea. Right now I found this little
plastic cup that's suppose to fit in there and taped
it to the bottom. I also taped a flat piece of strong
cardboard over it. That should hold until I get glass
or washers. I don't think they'll chew it. They aren't
chewers liek Cairo and Zerwin.. *g* I think it's the
manila folders they don't like chewing, however. They
can kill a tp roll quickly, but not a rolled up
manilla folder.

Mike, I made a second level and everytime I slide open
the lid, I have gerbils trying to go over the top. *g*
I'm removing it today. One more question -- Do you use
the clip for the lid?