I was taking a look over the splash screen's on TigerT's web page
<http://tigert.gimp.org/gimp/gimp-splash-history/> and of the screens there,
I don't think anything quite compares to the original 1.0 screen.

I remember some time ago, a bit of discussion on how to change the screen to
anything I wanted. Can someone please refresh my memory on how to do this? I
really hate the existing screen (the bottom image).

Thanks in advance.

    __   _                                           Carl B. Constantine
   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /  (2.2.12)        http://www.pobox.com/~macman
                                            PGP key available on request
  VLUG - Victoria Linux Users Group                        ICQ: 26351441