On Tue, Dec 21, 1999 at 02:14:56AM +0200, Juhana Sadeharju
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Maybe you just misunderstood the idea? Let me hear from you please;
>> I don't want that good ideas are thrown away due misunderstandings.
>
>I think I can understand the idea ;) It's just that I almost always have
>many images open, and want to use the same tool for all of them.
Default for images could then be that there's no specific active tool,
while you could still select one (and make it active) later, if you want.
I don't see how you could dislike this. The default behaviour wouldn't
be changed, and if you would like an active tool at some point, just make
one active.
Paul