On 8/27/05, Akkana Peck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> card-sorting app to help with distributed paper prototyping. But it
> occurred to me (based on an offhand comment I read on slashdot, of
> all places) that GIMP itself could be a pretty good paper
> prototyping system.  After all, you can have lots of text layers and

As a side note, this is actually a very good way of using the GIMP --
I used it myself when trying to solve a puzzle I was given by a
teacher.  Quite handy!

It might help if you bind the text layers to a coloured layer, (either
white, or white with an outline, or something), so they're easier to
see. [Especially if trying to create a layout that fills multiple
conditions.]

--
~Mike
 - Just my two cents