I like modular structures becouse they allows more custom changes. So this
way you can change your layout of panels. But if all it would be in a single
window , ithink lot of users would thanks that. becouse i hear a lot..."
Gimp is nice , but his gui is ugly and uncomfortable.i don´t like to see a
lot of panels flying through my desktop"

Lets give it a try to a single window mode