Hi,

On Fri, 2010-01-15 at 11:59 +0200, Alexia Death wrote:

> If Gimp aims to be a professional tool, then support for things like
> decent graphics tablets and extras needs to be there and for it to be
> there developers need access to the tools. I'm currently trying to
> scrounge up enough to get myself an intuos/cintiq (naah, cant afford
> that ever) with at least one of its wheel reporting extras and its
> proving quite difficult, because these are pro tools and as such cost
> a lot of money.

Why aren't you just asking if you can have this hardware paid from the
GIMP account? We are getting several hundred dollars of donations per
week and can easily afford buying developers the hardware they need.

Sven

PS: I am leaving for vacation and won't be back before February. But if
you guys decide that Alexia should get a tablet paid, you don't need to
wait for me coming back. She has my support.