On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 16:32 +0200, Simon Budig wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> At LGM we threw some ideas around for Gimp-Merchandizing.

Since I haven't been at LGM, I have trouble to understand the motivation
for doing GIMP merchandising.

You are certainly not doing this for the money, are you? We have a
steady flow of donations coming in and basically nothing to spend this
money for.

Perhaps someone can explain why the GIMP developers should even care
about merchandising. There are other parties who are interested to do
GIMP merchandising (freewear.org for example) and willing to organize
all of it. This failed because we aren't even capable of adding a link
to their products on the gimp.org web-site. What makes you think that it
would work better if we did this all by our-selves?