On 09.06.2010 19:19, Sven Neumann wrote:
> On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 16:32 +0200, Simon Budig wrote:
>> Hi all.
>>
>> At LGM we threw some ideas around for Gimp-Merchandizing.
>
> Since I haven't been at LGM, I have trouble to understand the motivation
> for doing GIMP merchandising.
>
> You are certainly not doing this for the money, are you?

Please note that Simon is responding to my request from the GIMP meeting
to present an overview of merchandise items in the categories "give-away
bulk", "give-away specific", "standard merchandise" and "surprises"
(like the ties).

Do you remember the - not terribly serious - short discussion we had
about this at your place during last congress? That was the much more
serious continuation.

We've been very careful to leave this at a "present the options, decide
later" stage - mostly because many of the GIMP developer's haven't been
able to attend LGM. But everyone agreed that we want stickers, at least.

Regards,
Michael

--
    GIMP > http://www.gimp.org      | IRC: irc://irc.gimp.org/gimp