saulgo...@flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com wrote:
> I'd like to apologize to the list. I had responded to Kevin off-list
> because most of my questions were specific to the upstream TinyScheme
> project and had only peripheral impact to Script-fu development.

That's partly my fault. The references to Script-Fu made me unsure whether
the e-mail was only about TinyScheme or was also about Script-Fu. By the
time I went to reply, I had already removed the part of your message saying
you were mailing me off-list. With the way the list is configured, if I see
[Gimp-developer] in the subject line I automatically send the reply to the list.