Ok. I've just enabled automatic mirroring from the sourceforge cvs back
to the gimp cvs.

The file gimp/PLUGIN_CVS in the cvs tree controls which paths are mirrored
and which are not. If anything goes havoc just delete that file and the
script will stop doing anything.

At the moment, only

   ChangeLog.plugins
   plug-ins/maze/*

is being written back. This (unfortunately!!) means that changes done to
these files in the gimp cvs will get overwritten. I've not found a better
way to synchronize two cvs trees better (maybe CVSup would help, but...)

Also, any developer who likes to administrate that sourceforge project
(consider when I am away ;) just needs to register at sourceforge and drop
me a note with his username to get added.