On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 01:38:32AM +0100, Marc Lehmann wrote:
>    plug-ins/maze/*
>
> is being written back. This (unfortunately!!) means that changes done to
> these files in the gimp cvs will get overwritten. I've not found a better
> way to synchronize two cvs trees better (maybe CVSup would help, but...)

Oh.  Then maybe this is not so good.  It is true that at some point I
will decide to hack Maze and will appreciate having write-access to it
at that time...  But it looks like there are some folks who have been
hard at work updating plug-ins in the main tree en masse recently.  The
last thing I want to do is make it harder for them...  So I'm commenting
maze out of the PLUGIN_CVS control file until this auto-clobber
situation is resolved, and will only use the Sourceforge services for
unstable plug-ins for now.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | OpenPGP encryption welcome here, see X-DSA-Key
  aka Acapnotic