That’s a completely false and baseless claim. The only software on my personal
PC is free software, a large portion of which is open source as well. Trend
Micro has never once blocked any of them from being installed.

There’s a right way to make a point and then there’s what you’re doing which is
throwing around baseless claims and flaming anyone and everyone that disagrees
with your point of view. Please either just respond to the OP and help them
with their issue or just stop responding.

Sent from my iPhone