On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 12:14 AM,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have some comments on Bhaaluu's onion-skinning tutorial which is
> included at the end of this message.

WOW! Your comments and suggestions are invaluable! This post is a keeper.

One other little thing that I did that I found very helpful. Usually a
pencil-test
that is made into a video doesn't translate very well into an MPEG video because
the pencil lines are too light/thin, or something. What I did to make the lines
darker was this on each PPM that I saved:

Filters > Artistic > Cartoon...
  [X] Preview
  Mask Radius: 23.27
  Percent black: 0.500

Now, I really don't know what those things do, so I just played with the sliders
until I got what I wanted. What I wanted just turned out to be the
above settings.

I can't wait to try the new tutorial out!
Gimp-GAP tutorials are hard to find, even with Google, so this is a jewel.
Thank you ever so much, saulgoode.
--
b h a a l u u at g m a i l dot c o m
Kid on Bus: What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?