On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 02:43:55PM +1000, Keith Antoine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Installed PDL version 2.2
> Perl is detected and used - perl is version 5.6.0
>
> On running gimp, I get the message above about the undefined subroutine
> &main::PDB_BOUNDARY.

This could be a bug in your 5.6. As I know caldera they probably enabled
threading, which means your perl is unusable for most things. Additionally,
in perl-5.6, exception handling is broken so you will not be able to see the
error messages (but correct programs still work).

Can you send me (privately) the output of perl -V?