Dear GKD Members,

Our discussions have been so fruitful...the seeds of some wonderful
solutions and insights into how to deliver progress.

I would like to propose a bit of a diversion...

I am convinced that what we are all seeking is 'innovation.' In fact, at
the Malaysia conference (and thereafter), I continue to suggest that we
substitute the word 'innovation' for the 'I' in ICT.

Let me invite others to view a conversation that was recently held on
KnowledgeBoard of the European Union - their portal for knowledge,
innovation and collaboration.

We have been fortunate to have our new book 'In Search of Innovation'
selected for the June Book-of-the-Month on KnowledgeBoard.

You can read the book, reviews and Foreword by Leif Edvinsson at:
http://www.knowledgeboard.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?id=140072

The transcript of the dialogue can be read here:
http://www.knowledgeboard.com/cgi-bin/item.cgi?id=142321

You can see how we would like to explore the innovation process - from a
child and leadership perspective. Consider others who you consider
innovators:

(1) What made them successful?
(2) What ideas have you had that have been successfully innovated?
(3) What are the best ideas you have had that should have been better
received?!

Ours is a world to innovate...

Debra

P.S. For those interested in sampling initiatives from around the world
to develop Knowledge Innovation Zones, please visit: www.inthekzone.com.

Debra M. Amidon
Founder and CEO
ENTOVATION International Ltd.