Hi all,

I am trying to do a membrane protein simulation. I want to use OPLS - AA force field for protein and ffgmx (modified ffgmx force filed with lipid parameters from user contribution section ) force field for POPE lipids.

Is it is possible and advisable to use two different force fields for protein and lipids?

Or else, Is there any all atom force field availble for lipid molecules which I can use?

I read a mail from Chris regarding the same,
http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2006-May/021416.html
But procedure is not very clear to me. Could you please explain me more explicitly.

Thanks a lot,
Alok