Hi all,
          I had used the "tpbconv" command to give continuation run on a 2ns
simulation. I had
provided the previois trajectory file, energy file for this. However the
continuation run had
crashed due to power failure and I again had to give a rerun on it.

Everything seems to be working well but surprisingly I find that the
coordinates of the atoms
at 2ns , as found at the end of the 2ns simulation  and the coordinates of the
atoms at 2ns at
the start of the continuation run are different. This means that the run didn't
start from the
point at which ended.

Can anyone suggest any reason for this?
Thanks in advance