Hello All
This question may sound trivial to many, but as i am new to this field, please
help.
I want to ask a question regarding my previous query of distortion of protein
strucutre after molecular dynamcs simulation.
I have noticed that after enegry minimisation using steepest decent algorithm,
using emtol of 1000 kJ mol-1 nm-1 .
So is it necessary to do enegry minimisation step before MD, because this is my
modeled protein, and i haveĀ  already done energy minimisation using different
program and after that I have done refinement also.
Thanks and regards

--
Sonali Dhindwal