On 5/9/12 11:34 AM, Steven Neumann wrote:
Dear Gmx Users,

My plane surface is made of atoms. I would like to restrain positions between
them so they will move all togehter or create bonds between them. Would you
advise how to do this in the easiest way?

If you need to "restrain positions" then you need [position_restraints]. The form of the restraints follows from the structure of the topology.

Also note that you cannot create bonds in a classical MD simulation. If you need to maintain some distances, then use actual bonds or [distance_restraints].

MILES-IGERT Trainee