On 2013-06-07 04:12, Justin Lemkul wrote:

On 6/6/13 10:00 PM, Badamkhatan wrote:
Dear GMX-users

Recently i got this error and note from my MD2 simulation. I'm solvating
1-octanol to 1-octanol and calculating free energy differences. This
is the
last step of my calculation and previous steps are looking fine.
Basically i
followed Justin's free energy tutorial.
Here is
Note:
  A list of missing interactions:
         LJC Pairs NB of    210 missing      1
           exclusions of  25308 missing      1

Molecule type '1-octanol'
the first 10 missing interactions, except for exclusions:
         LJC Pairs NB atoms    3   25           global     3    25

Fatal error:
2 of the 57736 bonded interactions could not be calculated because some
atoms involved moved further apart than the multi-body cut-off
distance (1
nm) or the two-body cut-off distance (1 nm), see option -rdd, for
pairs and
tabulated bonds also see option -ddcheck

Please help me and suggest any idea to solve this problem?

Sounds like you're
http://www.gromacs.org/Documentation/Terminology/Blowing_Up.

It may also be the opposite, box shrinking under equilibration.

Try:

mdrun [options] -rdd 1.25

Box 596, 75124 Uppsala, Sweden. Phone:  +46184714205.
sp...@xray.bmc.uu.se    http://folding.bmc.uu.se