On Mon, 6 Oct 2003, at 9:37am, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>> With these changes by Red Hat, we're re-evaluating our plans here at Net
>> Technologies.  I'm seriously considering Debian, but the lack of support
>> from our vendors (e.g., Dell) means other problems.
>
> Vendors schmendors.

  Nice to say.  I'm afraid most of our clients don't agree.  Nor would I
advise them to.  When you're business is on the line, you don't play games
like that.  Additionally, we're a small company, and we don't have the
resources for massive in-house support engineering efforts.

--
Ben Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>