Jared Watkins wrote:
Is anyone on the list familiar with the use of the tc command for
traffic shaping?

I'm trying to set up a two tiered set of queues... and it's giving me
'Invalid argument' errors when I'm almost certain the syntax is
right...

I've encountered the same problem. Since it was only a problem with Mandrake 9.0 (kernel 2.4.19) and not 9.1 (kernel 2.4.21) or above, I never took the time to resolve it. What little research I did implied that it was due to a version mismatch between modules and the kernel.

--
Dan Jenkins ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Rastech Inc., Bedford, NH, USA --- 1-603-206-9951