On Tuesday 10 January 2006 04:13 pm, Brian wrote:
> Answer C: Who cares?

    All of us will care when the country has to depend on the products
of today's education system.  Get ready for it.  The standards are so
incredibly low that these graduates will not even know the buzz words
of technology.

    The professors look the other way on all manner of things that were
"cheating" when I got my education.  Copying from other students,
lifting solutions from the Internet, putting all the test answers on
one's programmable calculator, and other guarantees of ignorance are
completely acceptable.

    The cruel world will reveal their error when it is too late for them
or us to recover from it.

    It is not just in tech schools.  Can you imagine a cum laude English
graduate who cannot spell or write a grammatical sentence?   Well, our
family has just paid for one.

Jim Kuzdrall