I've been using backup-pc with good results.  I started making my own
rsync scripts and decided that I had better things to do and backup-pc
had already done a better job than I ever would.

On Wed, Oct 20, 2010 at 12:13 PM, Chip Marshall <c...@2bithacker.net> wrote:
> On 20-Oct-2010, Tom Buskey <t...@buskey.name> sent:
>> On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 4:04 PM, mark <prg...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Or you could abandon the manual rsync approach and use amanda instead.
>> >
>> Do you know of a good tutorial that includes tape backup?
>
> Also, does anyone have opinions on Amanda vs Bacula? I've been
> idling poking around at off-the-shelf backup solutions to replace
> my own hodge-podge set of scripts, and would be interested in what
> people thing of various OSS solutions.
>
> --
> Chip Marshall <c...@2bithacker.net>
> http://weblog.2bithacker.net/          KB1QYW        PGP key ID 43C4819E
> v4sw5PUhw4/5ln5pr5FOPck4ma4u6FLOw5Xm5l5Ui2e4t4/5ARWb7HKOen6a2Xs5IMr2g6CM

Tyson D Sawyer

A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent
of many bad measures.   - Daniel Webster