On 1/26/2011 11:07 AM, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Benjamin Scott<dragonh...@gmail.com>  writes:
>> On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Mark E. Mallett<m...@mv.mv.com>  wrote:
>>> And interested in any other comments, of course, which is why I'm not
>>> replying off-list ..
>>    I canceled cable TV and watch all my TV via Netflix and Hulu now.  I
>> save $60+/month and have fewer commercials (none on Netflix).
> Is all your TV actually available on Netflix and Hulu?  A friend of mine
> was showing me HuluPlus on his home TV, but when I look online I can't
> easily see a list of shows avaiable, without signing up for a one-week
> trial account.  I kinda wish they would publish the lists of shows
> available before I subscribe to see if I want to subscribe.
>
> All I know is that SNL is available.

TV = http://www.hulu.com/browse/tv
Movies = http://www.hulu.com/browse/movies
choose "View as List" in either case

For movies, change "Display" to "All movies"
For tv, choose "All shows" to include clips, but "Shows with full
episides only" is the more useful filter.

This doesn't distinguish between Hulu and HuluPlus content, but, it's a
help.

There's no equivalent listing I can find in Netflix.

 From this discussion, I learned a few things I didn't know. I hadn't
realized that Silverlight (required for Netflix) works under Linux. That
was pleasing to find out.

--
Dan Jenkins, Rastech Inc.