On Dec 19, 2005, at 21:25, Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:

Hmmm. Valid question. I dunno -- anyone else have any input? I've (well, okay, Heather's) got a speaker lined up for January for Nashua, but I don't want to step on the other chapters' toes...

I've not scheduled a speaker for January anticipating the Quarterly Meeting. My meeting announcement is scheduled to go out on Thursday so I probably don't have time to line up a speaker in the next two days.

So... I'd prefer if the meeting went off. In general terms I'd like to see a quarterly meeting firmed up by the 1st of the prior month - I understand this time is a special circumstance but it might be good to adopt a drop-dead date so chapter coordinators have time to arrange as necessary.

Also, I think we'll miss some opportunities if we don't do an 'in association with' meeting, so I hope we can find a good speaker.

$0.02,
-Bill

-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]           Cell: 603.252.2606
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/