That's a very generous offer, David.

Certainly, the ease of doing it this way is attractive. has SwaNH taken other UGs under its wing?

I'm afraid giving us as much time as we like to engineer a solution => infinity. We've been discussing setting up the organization since, well, maybe the second meeting. in 1994. I think the exercise of figuring out what it is we want to do and to claim to be, is the reward itself.