-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ted Roche
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 8:19 AM
To: Ted Roche
Cc: Robert E. Anderson; Guy Pardoe; Ken D'Ambrosio; David J. Berube; Bill
McGonigle; Bill Sconce; Jon "Maddog" Hall; Heather Brodeur; Matt Brodeur;
Charles Farinella; Lloyd Kvam; Bruce Dawson; Rob Lembree; Paul Lussier;
Benjamin Scott; GNHLUG Organization; Matt Oquist
Subject: First 2006 GNHLUG Summit: New Year's Resolutions

2006 is the third or fourth year we've resolved to become a "real"
organization. Let's see if we can do it. One goal for the March^H^H^H^H
Winter^H^H^H^H^H^ Spring^H^H^H^H^H Summer  Summit 2006 is to have a set of
by-laws to finalize and agree to.

That's my project. What's yours? Please respond and let's build up an
agenda.

GNHLUG may have some interesting opportunities coming up this year.

I'd like to get together on a Saturday afternoon in the summer.
Location is likely to be different. Matt and Heather have tentatively
offered their home (in the Nashua area) for the meeting. Please respond with
your (dis)interest and availability for the following
dates:

July 8
July 22
August 5
August 12

Voting closes in a week or as soon as a majority is reached, so vote early,
vote often!

Agenda beta 1: (Suggestions/Objections welcomed)

1. Registration as a non-profit and by-laws, nomination and election of the
first board

2. The shiny new GNHLUG server

3. Ongoing projects

4. The TaskMaster

5. Upcoming events we should be thinking about involving GNHLUG in

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com