Congratulations everyone.   We've been incorporated since 2000.

Ashlyn Lembree has in her hands  a copy of articles of agreement filed
with the state on Oct. 4, 2000, and filed with the town of Peterborough
Aug. 3, 2000.

The articles were signed by Robert Lembree, Ed Lawson, Jerry Kubeck,
and Jeffry Smith.  Familiar names, no?

Oddly though, someone hand-wrote in the address for a snowmobiling club
in Hancock, NH, rather than a proper address for a GNHLUG representative.

Peter Wells, who we suspect is the president of the snowmobile club,
"Monadnock Snow Snoopers" evidently filed his organization's 5-year report
under GNHLUG's business ID.

We need to file a corrected 5-year report ASAP. Details will be forthcoming. I expect that this report will replace some of the old names with new, and
fix the registered address, among other things.

Ashlyn and Jason Tuttle will be contacting Mr. Wells to clear up the error
and get back to us on what we need to remain in compliance with regard
to our state filings.

Still an officer of the group it would seem,