On Oct 17, 2006, at 4:55 PM, Bruce Dawson wrote:

Excellent! However, ... (there's always one of us in the crowd)...

I'm not aware of anyone paying the annual franchise fee to the Sec'y of
State. So we're probably not in good standing. Most states require
paying all the back fees before they'll grant you "good standing"
status. I suspect NH is one of those states.

So that will probably be at least $500 (probably more with penalties)
out of someone's pockets.

Hold your horses, you bringers of gloom and doom!

NH Non-Profits only need to file once each five years as of 2005, and the fee was $25.00, though it looks from the form it's been bumped to $100.

"We" are currently in good standing due to Peter's generous contribution, but with luck Ashlyn can help us square that away.

An excellent page for information on non-profits can be found at:

http://www.sos.nh.gov/corporate/Nonprofitforms.html

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com