On 10/20/06, Ted Roche <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks to the intervention of Professor Ashlyn Lembree and her
assistant Jason Tuttle ...

 Excellent!

 Rob, please give my (and doubtless many others') thanks to your wife
and her assistant.

 Ted, you have my (and likewise, doubtless many others') thanks for
persistently hacking away at this until it got done.  (Re-done.
Whatever.)

 Of course, we now have a new problem.  Much like the dog chasing the
car.  What does the dog do if he actually catches the car?  Now what
do *we* do?  :-)

 I do have a more practical question: What's the difference between
the "Officers" and the "Board of Directors"?

-- Ben