On 11/7/07, Jim Kuzdrall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>     Would it be possible, in the new Wiki, to add a column in the
> "Resent Events" table for the attendance?

   ... There's one in the present table.  Titled "How many".  At least
one of us is confused.  :)

> Even better, could that table get at least some of its entries from a
> MySQL data base?

  If someone wants to write a web front-end to said database, and also
write a program to generate hypertext and/or wiki markup from same,
then sure.  :)  Right now, the tables are just wiki tables maintained
by hand.  Somewhat inelegant, but has the benefit of something we have
now.  :)

-- Ben