Ben Scott <dragonh...@gmail.com> writes:

> On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 8:31 PM, Bill McGonigle <b...@bfccomputing.com> wrote:
> > Doing it well enough for anybody to want to watch is tricky.
>
>   Doing it well is hard, agreed.  But in this age of shaky, grainy,
> noisy YouTube videos, doing it "good enough" is becoming more viable.
> I've done some proof-of-concept tests and gotten surprisingly good
> results relative to the setup (e.g., $200 point-and-shoot camera
> mounted on a table tripod).

*YouTube*? Heck--after growing up on *movies* like `The Blair Witch Project'
and *TV shows* like `Battlestar Galactica', all with liberally-applied
`MTV-style' camerawork, I find anything that's *not* shaky and
generally lacking in cinematic refinement to be *completely unwatchable*!

And don't get me started on audio!

;)