Quoting tom r <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Has anyone had any luck with kvoicecontrol ?  It is supposed to provide a
> voice
> recognition control facility under KDE.  The documentation with it says
> that
> the microphone calibration is fixed, but I'm having exactly the problem
> described.  I'm wondering if anyone else has tried it.

  I messed around with it a while back.  It should be noted, it really DOESN'T
provide voice recognition.  It provides sound recognition, aka, you record
the 'sound', usually, a voice command, that 'does' something.  It then listens
for that sound, and, when found, it would execute it's function.

---
Thomas Charron
<< Wanted: One decent sig >>
<< Preferably litle used  >>