Quoting PK Whelan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I'm trying to install RH6.1 on a 486 laptop with 16-bit pcmcia slots via
> http.

  I myself tried and tried, and what I finally gave up and decided was this:

  Under RH 6.1, you can do a network install normally, and you can do a normal
PCMCIA install off of a PCMCIA CD, etc, but it doesn;t appear to me that you
can do a network install OVER a PCMCIA network card.

  If you find otherwise, please, let me know.  Under 6.0, it was a different
story, and you could, becouse they had a PCMCIA driver disk, but 6.1 doesn't
seem to have these 'driver' disks any longer, and the 6.1 pcmcia disk is
actually a boot disk that has PCMCIA support for CD installs, but *NOT* network
installs..  Go figure..

---
Thomas Charron
<< Wanted: One decent sig >>