On Wed, 9 Feb 2000, Kurth Bemis wrote:

> At 04:54 PM 2/9/2000 , you wrote:

> win2k is very very stable...linux still is better but i have had my 2kbox
> running for 4 days now without a reboot.

That's not very impressive... I've had Linux machines up HUNDREDS of days
without a reboot.

> haven't had any problems.  Game will not work in 2k unless they ran on
> NT4.  this is a big pain. for quakers like me.

That pretty much eliminates its usefulness for me...

I'll stick to Linux. Microsoft can keep their broken toy OS's.

--
I'm not prejudiced, I hate EVERYONE!

Derek D. Martin      |  Senior UNIX Systems/Network Administrator
Arris Interactive    |  A Nortel Company
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  |  [EMAIL PROTECTED]