In a message dated: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:03:35 EST
cdowns said:

>ya i guess? ive never set one up so .......... basically i know zero about
>listservers, i'll admit it. :)

Majordomo is the most often used.  I don't know too much about it other than
it's quite robust and configurable.  There's a bunch out there, but I don't
know anything about them either.

Here's the majordomo home page:

        http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/

--